Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3

I am not sure who reads this blog anymore since I have gotten SO LAZY in posting lately.

But if you are one of my faithful readers out there, you'll get to know a little piece of information before the rest of the world does...


We are thrilled and can't wait to welcome Baby Eleazer into our home in late September!

The little peanut has already grown a ton, and we are thankful to get to parent such a sweet gift from the Lord.  My prayer is that this little girl or boy will love Jesus desperately and be a light for the world to see.   I also pray that Forrest and I will love Jesus and each other more, so that our child will see God most clearly from our home.



We know we have been given a gift, and I never want to forget the Lord's faithfulness to us and our family.